|The annual gathering of a college was organised on a day. Six different programmes drama, singing, mimicry, speech, story-telling and dance are to be performed by six students A, B, C, D, E and F not necessarily in the same order.
● The programme begins with a song not sung by B and ends with a dance.
● C performs mimicry immediately after the speech.
● E performs drama just before the dance.
● D or F are not available for the last performance.
● The speech is not given by A.
● An interval of 30 minutes is given immediately after mimicry with three more items remaining to be performed.
● D performs immediately after the interval.
|1.||Which item is performed by F ?|
|2.||Who performed the dance ?|
|(c)||Either A or B|
|3.||Who was the first performer ?|
|4.||Who was the last performer ?|
1.(D) 2.(C) 3.(D) 4.(D)
|You might be interested in this article|
|● Logical Reasoning Problem 07|
|● Logical Reasoning Problem 05|
|● Logical Reasoning Problems|
|● Cryptarithmetic Multiplication Problem|