|Eight people E, F, G, H, J, K, L and M are sitting around a circular table facing the center. Each of them is of a different profession Chartered Accountant, Columnist, Doctor, Engineer, Financial Analyst, Lawyer, Professor and Scientist but not necessarily in the same order.
● F is sitting second to the left of K.
● The Scientist is an immediate neighbor of K.
● There are only three people between the Scientist and E.
● Only one person sits between the Engineer and E.
● The Columnist is to the immediate right of the Engineer.
● M is second to the right of K.
● H is the Scientist.
● G and J are immediate neighbors of each other.
● Neither G nor J is an Engineer.
● The Financial Analyst is to the immediate left of F.
● The Lawyer is second to the right of the Columnist.
● The Professor is an immediate neighbor of the Engineer.
● G is second to the right of the Chartered Accountant.
|1.||Who is sitting second to the right of E ?|
|2.||Who amongst the following is the Professor ?|
|3.||What is the Profession of G ?|
|4.||What is the position of L with respect to the Scientist ?|
|(a)||Third to the left|
|(b)||Second to the right|
|(c)||Second to the left|
|(d)||Third to the right|
|5.||Which of the following statement is true according to the five arrangement ?|
|(a)||The Lawyer is second to the left of the Doctor|
|(b)||E is an immediate neighbor of the Financial Analyst|
|(c)||H sits exactly between F and the Financial Analyst|
|(d)||Only four people sit between the Columnist and F|
1.(B) 2.(D) 3.(A) 4.(B) 5.(A)
|You might be interested in this article|
|● Logical Reasoning Problem 06|
|● Logical Reasoning Problem 04|
|● Logical Reasoning Problems|
|● Cryptarithmetic Multiplication Problem|