|Eight colleagues A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circular table facing the center but not necessarily in the same order. Each one of them holds a different post- Manager, Company Secretary, Chairman, President, Vice-President, Group Leader, Financial Advisor and Managing Director.
● A sits third to the right of the Managing Director.
● Only two people sit between the Managing Director and H.
● The Vice-President and the Company Secretary are immediate neighbors.
● Neither A nor H is a Vice-President or a Company Secretary.
● The Vice-President is not an immediate neighbour of the Managing Director.
● The Manager sits second to the left of E.
● E is not an immediate neighbour of H.
● The Manager is an immediate neighbour of both Group Leader and the Financial Advisor.
● The Financial Advisor sits third to the right of B.
● B is not the Vice-President.
● C sits on the immediate right of the Chairman.
● A is not the Chairman.
● F is not an immediate neighbour of A.
● G is not an immediate neighbour of the Manager.
|1.||Who among the following sits third to the left of E ?|
|2.||Who among the following is the President of the company ?|
|3.||Which of the following posts does B hold in the company ?|
|4.||Who among the following sits exactly between the Managing Director and H ?|
|(a)||H and the Chairman|
|(b)||B and G|
|(c)||Chairman and C|
|(d)||E and the Group Leader|
|5.||Who among the following is the Group Leader ?|
1.(D) 2.(A) 3.(C) 4.(D) 5.(B)
|You might be interested in this article|
|● Logical Reasoning Problem 05|
|● Logical Reasoning Problem 03|
|● Logical Reasoning Problems|
|● Cryptarithmetic Multiplication Problem|