|A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are eight employees of an organization working in three departments viz. Personnel, Administration and Marketing with not more than three of them in any department. Each of them has a different choice of sports from Football, Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton, Lawn tennis, Basketball, Hockey and Table Tennis not necessarily in the same order.
● D works in Administration and does not like either Football or Cricket.
● F works in Personnel with only A who likes Table Tennis.
● E and H do not work in the same department as D.
● C likes Hockey and does not work in Marketing.
● G does not work in Administration and does not like either Cricket or Badminton.
● One of those who work in Administration likes Football.
● The one who likes volleyball works in Personnel.
● None of those who work in Administration likes either Badminton or Lawn tennis.
● H does not like Cricket.
|1.||Which of the following groups of employees work in Administration department ?|
|(a)||E, G, H|
|(c)||B, C, D|
|(d)||B, G, D|
|2.||In which department does E work ?|
|3.||What is E’s favorite sport ?|
|4.||Which of the following combinations of employee-department-favourite sport is correct ?|
|(a)||E – Administration – Cricket|
|(b)||F – Personnel – Lawn Tennis|
|(c)||H – Marketing – Lawn Tennis|
|(d)||None of these|
|5.||What is G’s favorite sport ?|
1.(C) 2.(B) 3.(A) 4.(D) 5.(D)
|You might be interested in this article|
|● Logical Reasoning Problem 04|
|● Logical Reasoning Problem 02|
|● Logical Reasoning Problems|
|● Cryptarithmetic Multiplication Problems|