|Twelve people are sitting in two parallel rows containing six people each such that they are equidistant from each other. In Row 1 : P, Q, R, S, T and V are seated and all of them are facing South. In Row 2: A, B, C, D, E and F are seated and all of them are facing North. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement, each member seated in a row faces another member of the row.
● S sits third to the right of Q.
● Either S or Q sits at an extreme end of the line.
● The one who faces Q sits second to the right of E.
● Two people sit between B and F.
● Neither B nor F sits at an extreme end of the line.
● The immediate neighbor of B faces the person who sits third to the left of P.
● R and T are immediate neighbors.
● C sits second to the left of A.
● T does not face the immediate neighbor of D.
|1.||Who among the following sit at the extreme ends of the rows ?|
|2.||Who among the following faces S ?|
|3.||How many persons are seated between V and R ?|
|4.||P is related to A in the same way as S is related to B based on the given arrangement. Which of the following is T related to following the same pattern ?|
|5.||Which of the following is true regarding T ?|
|(a)||F faces T|
|(b)||V is an immediate neighbor of T|
|(c)||F faces the one who is second to the right of T|
|(d)||T sits at one of the extreme ends of the line|
1.(D) 2.(A) 3.(B) 4.(B) 5.(C)
|You might be interested in this article|
|● Logical Reasoning Problem 03|
|● Logical Reasoning Problem 01|
|● Logical Reasoning Problems|
|● Cryptarithmetic Multiplication Problems|