|Six cricketers from six different nations stay in a five star hotel in different rooms. Each of them eats a different variety of food in a meal and hits different number of sixes in an average match. Now read the following clues carefully.
● The player in room No. 142 eats twice as much as the number of varieties eaten by player, who hits an average of 8 sixes per match, in a meal.● The player from New Zealand and the player in room no. 146 eat a combined 40 varieties in a meal.● The player from India eats 8 varieties less than the player from England but hits 10 more sixes in an average match.
● Four times the number of varieties in a meal eaten by the player in room No. 144 is lesser than the number of sixes hit by him in an average match.
● The player in room no. 143 eats 12 varieties per meal and hits 8 sixes on an average in each match.
● The player who eats 16 varieties per meal hits 24 sixes per match on an average.
● The player in room No. 145 eats 8 varieties per meal and hits 2 sixes less than the player from the Pakistan on an average in a match.
● The Australian player is staying one rooms after the English who is staying one rooms after the Pakistani player.
|1.||In which room is the Australian player staying ?|
|(a)||Room No. 142|
|(b)||Room No. 143|
|(c)||Room No. 144|
|(d)||Room No. 145|
|2.||What is the average number of sixes hit by the Indian player ?|
|3.||How many varieties of food is eaten by English player in his meal ?|
|4.||The player of which country is staying in room No. 146 ?|
|5.||The player of which country hits 24 sixes on an average ?|
1.(D) 2.(C) 3.(B) 4.(C) 5.(D)
|You might be interested in this article|
|● Logical Reasoning Problem 14|
|● Logical Reasoning Problem 12|
|● Logical Reasoning Problems|
|● Cryptarithmetic Multiplication Problems|