|Six persons P, Q, R, S, T and U are sitting around a circular table facing towards the centre of the table in a restaurant. They have ordered for different items rasgulla, strawberry, vanilla, mango, pastries and burfi as their lunch. They are wearing shirts of different colours i.e. white, black, green, red, yellow and blue. Order of items for the lunch and colours of shirts are not necessarily according to the order of their names.● The persons who have ordered for rasgulla, vanilla and pastries are neither in white shirt nor in black shirt.
● The persons who are in green and yellow shirts have neither ordered for Rasgulla nor for Vanilla.
● P is neither in white shirt nor on the immediate left of the person who has order for mango.
● The only person who is between T and U eats strawberry. The person who is on the left side of the person in white shirt does not eat burfi.
● S has ordered for mango and the color of his shirt is green. He is facing the person who has ordered for strawberry.
● One who has ordered for rasgulla is seated opposite to the person wearing the blue shirt, while the person who wear the shirt of green color is on the left of the person who has ordered for pastries.
● One who has ordered for burfi is on the immediate right of the person in white shirt but on the immediate left of the person who has ordered for vanilla.
● R has not ordered for vanilla while U has not ordered for rasgulla.
|1.||Which of the following is not correctly matched ?|
|(a)||P- Yellow- Pastries|
|(b)||S- Green- Mango|
|2.||The colour of the shirt of the person, who ordered for Vanilla, is|
|You might be interested in this article|
|● Logical Reasoning Problem 12|
|● Logical Reasoning Problem 10|
|● Logical Reasoning Problems|
|● Cryptarithmetic Multiplication Problems|