|A, B, C, D, E, G and I are seven friends who study in three different standards namely 5th, 6th and 7th such that not less than two friends study in the same standard. Each friend also has a different favorite (only one) subject namely History, Civics, English, Marathi, Hindi, Maths and Economics but not necessarily in the same order.
● A likes Maths and studies in the 5th std. with only one other friend who likes Marathi.
● I studies with two other friends.
● Both the friends who study with I like one of the languages (Hindi, Marathi and English).
● D studies in the 6th standard with only one person and does not like Civics.
● E studies with only one friend.
● The one who likes History does not study in 5th or 6th standard.
● E does not like language .
● C does not like English, Hindi or Civics.
|1.||Which combination represents E’s favorite subject and the standard in which he studies ?|
|(a)||Civics and 7th|
|(b)||Economics and 5th|
|(c)||Civics and 6th|
|(d)||History and 7th|
|2.||Which of the following is I’s favorite subject ?|
|(d)||Either English or Marathi|
|3.||Who among the following studies in the 7th standard ?|
|4.||Which of the combinations is definitely correct ?|
|(a)||I and Hindi|
|(b)||G and English|
|(c)||C and Marathi|
|(d)||B and Hindi|
|5.||Which of the following subjects does G like ?|
|(a)||Either Maths or Marathi|
|(b)||Either Hindi or English|
|(c)||Either Hindi or Civics|
|(d)||Either Hindi or Marathi|
1.(C) 2.(A) 3.(A) 4.(C) 5.(B)
|You might be interested in this article|
|● Logical Reasoning Problem 02|
|● Logical Reasoning Problem 03|
|● Logical Reasoning Problems|
|● Cryptarithmetic Multiplication Problem|